+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On November 18, 1989 in the Senate:
- Indefinitely postponed by Senate by Unanimous Consent.
On November 16, 1989 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 388.
- Committee on Judiciary. Reported to Senate by Senator Biden without amendment. Without written report.
- Committee on Judiciary. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On June 13, 1989 in the Senate:
- Referred to Subcommittee on Immigration and Refugee Affairs.
On May 31, 1989 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.
+ − Sponsor