+ − Summaries (5)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On November 23, 2021 in the Senate:
- Signed by President.
- Became Public Law No: 117-65.
On November 16, 2021 in the Senate:
- Presented to President.
On November 2, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 425 - 2 (Roll no. 345).
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6096-6097)
On November 1, 2021 in the House:
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6048)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on S. 108.
- Ms. Leger Fernandez moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 28, 2021 in the House:
- Held at the desk.
- Received in the House.
On May 27, 2021 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On May 26, 2021 in the Senate:
On April 14, 2021 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 38.
- Committee on Indian Affairs. Reported by Senator Schatz without amendment. With written report No. 117-10.
On March 10, 2021 in the Senate:
- Committee on Indian Affairs. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On January 28, 2021 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Indian Affairs.