+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On December 20, 2018 in the Senate:
- Became Public Law No: 115-337.
- Presented to President.
- Signed by President.
On December 12, 2018 in the House:
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
- Committee on House Administration discharged.
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H10156-10157)
- Mr. Barr asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On passage Passed without objection. (text: CR H10156-10157)
On September 17, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On September 17, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Received in the House.
On September 12, 2018 in the Senate:
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent.
- Passed Senate with an amendment by Voice Vote.
- S.Amdt.4015 Amendment SA 4015 agreed to in Senate by Unanimous Consent.
- S.Amdt.4015 Amendment SA 4015 proposed by Senator Flake for Senator Duckworth. (consideration: CR S6152-6153; text: CR S6152-6153) In the nature of a substitute.
- Measure laid before Senate by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR S6152-6153)
On May 4, 2017 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Sponsors (69)