+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On July 16, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On June 27, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Received in the House.
On June 26, 2002 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On June 19, 2001 in the Senate:
- Star Print ordered on the bill.
On June 14, 2001 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor