+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (12)
On July 18, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 244 - 35, 133 Present (Roll no. 337). (text: CR H6486-6487)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6495)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 990.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6486-6493)
- Mr. Goodlatte moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On July 12, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On July 11, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security.
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, Homeland Security, and Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (75)