+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (12)
On December 11, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to without objection. (CR text: H10079-10080)
- H.Amdt.983 On agreeing to the Royce (CA) amendment (A001) Agreed to without objection.
- H.Amdt.983 Amendment (A001) offered by Mr. Royce (CA). (consideration: CR H10080; text: CR H10080)
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H10079-10080)
- Committee on Foreign Affairs discharged.
- Mr. Royce (CA) asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
On September 27, 2018 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Unanimous Consent.
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 8, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Sponsors (34)
Sander M. Levin