+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On November 16, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 231 - 181 (Roll no. 580). (text: CR H6249)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 231 - 181 (Roll no. 579). (consideration: CR H6255)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6254-6255)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate on H.Res. 921, the Chair put the question on ordering the previous question and by voice vote, announced that the yeas had prevailed. Ms. Slaughter demanded the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings on ordering the previous question until a time to be announced.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 921.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H6248-6254)
On November 14, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 156.
- The rule provides for one hour of general debate on H.R. 5711 and H.R. 5982.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-818, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor