+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (15)
On April 3, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 398 - 3 (Roll no. 209). (text as passed House: CR H2605)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H2614-2615)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 92.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2605-2609)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On March 29, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On February 17, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Strategic Forces.
On February 16, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Terrorism, Nonproliferation, and Trade.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific.
On February 7, 2017 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H1021)
On February 6, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
April 3, 2017: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Agree, as Amended
- Yeas: 398
- Nays: 3
- Absent: 28
+ − Sponsors (119)