+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 4, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 218 - 210 (Roll no. 23). (text: CR H338)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 218 - 209 (Roll no. 22).
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 91.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H338-346)
On February 3, 2021 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 4.
- Rule provides for consideration of H. Res. 72 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 117-4, by Mr. McGovern.
+ − Sponsor