+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On September 21, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 239 - 181 (Roll no. 525). (text: CR H5732)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 237 - 171 (Roll no. 524). (consideration: CR H5735-5736)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 875.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H5732-5737)
On September 20, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 147.
- The resolution provides for one hour of general debate on H.R. 3438 and H.R. 5719. The resolution provides that it shall be in order at any time on the legislative day of September 22, 2016 or September 23, 2016, for the Speaker to entertain motions that the House suspend the rules.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-777, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor