+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On September 13, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 241 - 169 (Roll no. 499). (text: CR H5357)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 237 - 170 (Roll no. 498). (consideration: CR H5362-5363)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 859.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H5357-5364)
On September 12, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 142.
- The rule makes in order only those amendments printed in the Rules Committee report.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-742, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor