+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On February 2, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 216 - 210 (Roll no. 20). (text: CR H266)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 219 - 207 (Roll no. 19).
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H273-274)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate on H. Res. 85, the Chair put the question on ordering the previous question and by voice vote, announced that the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Burgess demanded the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings on ordering the previous question until a time to be announced.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 85.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H266-273)
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 3.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 447 and H. Con. Res. 11 with 1 hour of debate on H.R. 447 and 3 hours of debate on H. Con. Res. 11. The previous question on both measures shall be considered as ordered. The rule also provides for a motion to recommit on H.R. 447.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 117-3, by Mr. Morelle.
+ − Sponsor