+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On September 7, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 231 - 178 (Roll no. 482).
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 231 - 177 (Roll no. 481).
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 843.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On September 6, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 139.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 5063 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit with or without instructions. Measure will be considered read. Specified amendments are in order.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-724, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor