+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (12)
On July 13, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to without objection. (text: CR H4875)
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H4874-4875)
- Committee on Homeland Security discharged.
- Committee on Foreign Affairs discharged.
- Committee on Oversight and Government discharged.
- Mr. Chaffetz asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
- Referred to House Homeland Security
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and in addition to the Committees on Foreign Affairs, and Homeland Security, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (34)