+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On October 14, 2009 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 422 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 816 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Faleomavaega moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On October 8, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to House Natural Resources
- Referred to the Committee on Natural Resources, and in addition to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (49)
Eni F. H. Faleomavaega