+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On September 12, 2016 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5259)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 810.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5259-5263)
- Ms. Ros-Lehtinen moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On July 14, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 7, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (170)