+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On November 17, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 223 - 207, 1 Present (Roll no. 379). (text: CR H6336-6337)
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 789.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H6336-6347)
- Rule H. Res. 795 passed House.
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 795 Reported to House. Rule provides for consideration of H. Res. 789 with 1 hour of general debate. Bill is closed to amendments. The resoluton provides that the amendment printed in this report shall be considered as adopted.
On November 12, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Ethics.
- Introduced in House
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Sponsors (123)