+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (11)
On September 13, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 405 - 4 (Roll no. 504). (text: CR 9/12/2016 H5266-5267)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H5386-5387)
On September 12, 2016 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 729.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5266-5270)
- Mr. Royce moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On July 14, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 13, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
September 13, 2016: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Agree
- Yeas: 405
- Nays: 4
- Absent: 22
+ − Sponsors (282)