+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On May 13, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 240 - 165 (Roll no. 191). (text: CR H2346-2347)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 232 - 172 (Roll no. 190). (consideration: CR H2354)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 725.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H2346-2354)
On May 12, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 113.
- Rule provides for consideration of S. 524. Motion to recommit with or without instructions allowed. Bill is closed to amendments.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-564, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor