+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On May 11, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 255 - 163 (Roll no. 183). (text: CR H2227-2228)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 215 - 173 (Roll no. 182). (consideration: CR H2233)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 720.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H2227-2234)
On May 10, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 112.
- Resolution provides for consideration of H.R. 4641 and H.R. 5046 and makes specified amendments in order on each measure.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-551, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor