+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On April 19, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 242 - 172 (Roll no. 156). (text: CR H1819)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 240 - 172 (Roll no. 155). (consideration: CR H1822-1823)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 688.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H1819-1824)
On April 18, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 108.
- Resolution provides for the consideration of H.R. 4890 and H.R. 3724.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-503, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor