+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On March 22, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 233 - 154 (Roll no. 132). (text: CR H1509)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 231 - 154 (Roll no. 131). (consideration: CR H1513, H1532)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H1532-1533)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate on H. Res. 653, the Chair put the question on ordering the previous question and by voice vote, announced that the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Polis demanded the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings on ordering the previous question until a time to be announced.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 653.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H1509-1513)
On March 21, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 98.
- On any legislative day during the period from March 24, 2016, through April 11, 2016, the Journal of the proceedings of the previous day shall be considered as approved; and the Chair may at any time declare the house adjourned to meet at a date and time, within the limits of clause 4, section 5, of article I of the Constitution, to be announced by the Chair in declaring the adjournment.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-461, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor