+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On July 10, 2018 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection. (text: CR H6017)
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 644.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6017-6019)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On March 15, 2018 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules, by Unanimous Consent.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On December 4, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (51)