+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 24, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 238 - 180 (Roll no. 86). (text: CR H869)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 237 - 180 (Roll no. 85). (consideration: CR H873)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 618.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H869-874)
On February 23, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 91.
- It shall be in order to consider as an original bill for the purpose of amendment under the five-minute rule the amendment in the nature of a substitute recommended by the Committee on the Judiciary now printed in the bill.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-428, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor