+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (7)
On July 21, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution and Civil Justice.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security.
On June 10, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights and International Organizations.
On May 28, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (82)