+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On June 9, 2014 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H5106-5107)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 600.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5106-5108)
- Mr. Royce moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On May 29, 2014 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 28, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (9)