+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On January 7, 2016 in the House:
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 234 - 176 (Roll no. 22). (text: CR H117-118)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 236 - 176 (Roll no. 21). (consideration: CR H152)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H152-153)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate, the Chair put the question on ordering the previous question and by voice vote, announced that the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Hastings demanded the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings on ordering the previous question until a time to be announced.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 581.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H117-123)
On January 6, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 85.
- The resolution makes in order as original text for the purpose of amendment an amendment in the nature of a substitute consisting of the text of Rules Committee Print 114-38.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-389, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor