+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On January 6, 2016 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 239 - 176 (Roll no. 5). (text: CR H29-30)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 241 - 176 (Roll no. 4). (consideration: CR H51)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H51-52)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate, the Chair put the question on ordering the previous question and by voice vote, announced that the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Polis demanded the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings on ordering the previous question until a time to be announced.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 580.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H29-37)
On January 5, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 84.
- Resolution provides for consideration of H.R. 712 and H.R. 1155.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-388, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor