+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On October 7, 2002 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 567 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. LaTourette moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On October 2, 2002 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit.
On October 1, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsor