+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (6)
On February 27, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 55 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Mica moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution.
On February 26, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Government Reform.
+ − Sponsor