+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On September 27, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 222 - 187 .
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On September 26, 1996 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 285.
- Rule provides for consideration of the conference report to H.R. 3539 . All points of order against the conference report and against its consideration are waived. The conference report shall be considered as read.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 104-851 , by Mr. Linder.
+ − Sponsor