+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (14)
On September 25, 2002 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 258 - 152 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- POSTPONED ROLL CALL VOTE - At the conclusion of debate, the Chair put the question on adoption of the resolution and by voice vote, announced that the ayes had prevailed. The Yeas and Nays were demanded and pursuant to the rule, the Chair postponed further proceedings on the adoption of the resolution until later in the legislative day.
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 540 .
- Rule provides for consideration of H. Res. 540 , H. Res. 543 and H. Res. 544 . Measure will be considered read. Bill is closed to amendments.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 547 .
- Rule H. Res. 547 passed House.
On September 24, 2002 in the House:
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 547 Reported to House. Rule provides for consideration of H. Res. 540 , H. Res. 544 and H. Res. 543 . Measure will be considered read. Bill is closed to amendments.
On September 19, 2002 in the House:
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, and Financial Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor