+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On November 19, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 242 - 183 (Roll no. 639). (text: CR H8367)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 243 - 182 (Roll no. 638). (consideration: CR H8377-8378)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 531.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H8367-8378)
On November 18, 2015 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 75.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 4038 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit. Measure will be considered read. Bill is closed to amendments.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-342, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor