+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 1, 1995 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On January 31, 1995 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 9.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 440 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 104-14 , by Mr. Linder.
+ − Sponsor