+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (18)
On September 19, 2002 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Rule provides for consideration of H. Res. 524 and H. Res. 525 . Measure will be considered read. Bill is closed to amendments.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 280 - 123 .
- Rule H. Res. 527 passed House.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 527 .
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Department Operations, Oversight, Nutrition and Forestry.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 525 .
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule.
- POSTPONED VOTE - At the conclusion of debate the Chair put the question on the resolution by voice vote and the Chair announced that the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Boehner demanded the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings on the resolution.
- Considered as unfinished business.
On September 17, 2002 in the House:
- Rules Committee Resolution H. Res. 527 Reported to House. Rule provides for consideration of H. Res. 524 and H. Res. 525 . Measure will be considered read. Bill is closed to amendments.
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to House Agriculture
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Chairman.
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committees on Energy and Commerce, Education and the Workforce, Agriculture, and Financial Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor