+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On September 5, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On September 4, 1996 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 271.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 3719 with 1 hour of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit. Measure will be read by title. Bill is open to amendments. It shall be in order to consider as an original bill for the purpose of amendment under the five-minute rule the amendment in the the nature of a substitue recommended by the Committee on Small Business now printed in the bill. The first three sections and each title shall be considered as read. Points of order against the committee amendment for failure to comply with clause 5 of rule XXI shall be waived.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 104-773 , by Mr. Linder.
+ − Sponsor