+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (15)
On March 11, 2014 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 402 - 7, 1 Present (Roll no. 117). (text: CR H2268-2269)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H2286)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 499.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H2268-2273)
- Mr. Royce moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended. (consideration: CR H2268)
On March 7, 2014 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security Discharged.
On March 6, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 5, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
March 11, 2014: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Agree, as Amended
- Yeas: 402
- Nays: 7
- Present/NV: 1
- Absent: 20
+ − Sponsors (20)