+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On October 8, 1990 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On October 7, 1990 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 185.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 101-821, by Mr. Moakley.
+ − Sponsor