+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On October 27, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 244 - 186 (Roll no. 571). (text: CR H7201)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 242 - 185 (Roll no. 570). (consideration: CR H7214-7215)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H7214-7216)
- DEBATE - At the conclusion of debate on H. Res. 491 the Chair put the question on ordering the previous question and by voice vote, announced that the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Polis demanded the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings on the question until a time to be announced.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 491.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H7201-7207)
On October 26, 2015 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 69.
- An amendment in the nature of a substitute consisting of the text of Rules Committee Print 114-31 shall be considered as adopted. The further amendment printed in the report accompanying the resolution shall be considered as read, shall be debatable for 10 minutes, and shall not be subject to a demand for division of the question.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-313, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor