+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On October 16, 1990 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On October 2, 1990 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 170.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.J. Res. 647 with 1 hour 0 of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions. All points of order against consideration of the joint resolution are waived. Measure will be considered read. Bill is closed to amendments. Pursuant to sec. 152 of the Trade Act of 1974, no amendment to the joint resolution shall be in order. The provisions of secs. 152 and 153 of the Trade Act of 1974, as amended, shall not apply to other joint resolutions disapproving the recommendation of the President to extend nondiscriminatory treatment to the products of the People's Republic of China for the duration of the 101st Congress.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 101-791, by Mr. Wheat.
+ − Sponsor