+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On October 11, 1990 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 412 - 5 .
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On September 26, 1990 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 164.
- Rule provides for consideration of the conference report to S. 2104 . All points of order against the conference report and against its consideration shall be waived and the conference report shall be considered as having been read when called up for consideration.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 101-760, by Mr. Wheat.
+ − Sponsor