+ − Summary
+ − Actions (13)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution, as amended Failed by the Yeas and Nays: 166 - 258 .
- H.AMDT.745 On agreeing to the Slaughter amendment Agreed to by recorded vote: 222 - 202 .
- On motion to table the motion to reconsider Agreed to by recorded vote: 244 - 180 .
- Mr. Gray moved to table the motion to reconsider.
- Mr. Walker moved to reconsider ordering the previous question.
- H.AMDT.745 On ordering the previous question on the amendment and on the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 214 - 209 .
- H.AMDT.745 Amendment offered by Ms. Slaughter . Amendment provided that the amendment offered by Representative Unsoeld of Washington printed in part 1 of the report of the Committee on Rules accompanying H. Res. 473 , would be considered as the final amendment printed in part 2 of the report.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 159.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 101-752, by Ms. Slaughter .
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 5269 with 3 hours 0 of general debate. Previous question shall be considered as ordered without intervening motions except motion to recommit. It shall be in order to consider the amendment in nature of a substitute recommended by the Committee on the Judiciary now printed in the bill, as modified by the amendments printed in part 1 of the report of the Committee on Rules accompanying this resolution, as an original bill for the purpose of amendment under the five-minute rule. Measure will be considered read. Specified amendments are in order. Only the amendments printed in Part 2 of the report of the Committee on Rules accompanying this resolution shall be in order. Said amendments shall be considered in the order and manner specified in the report, and may be offered only by the Member specified or his designee. All points of order against the amendments printed in the report ar...
+ − Amendment
Amendment provided that the amendment offered by Representative Unsoeld of Washington printed in part 1 of the report of the Committee on Rules accompanying