+ − Summary
+ − Actions (5)
On June 27, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to table the measure Agreed to by recorded vote: 229 - 170, 9 Present .
- Mr. Armey moved to table the measure.
- Considered as privileged matter.
- Mr. Johnston offerred a privileged resolution addressing a question of the privileges of the House with respect to matters currently before the Committee on Standards of Official Conduct and asked for its immediate consideration.
+ − Vote
June 27, 1996: On Motion to Table the Resolution
- Yeas: 229
- Nays: 170
- Present/NV: 9
- Absent: 25
+ − Sponsor