+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (13)
On September 25, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to without objection. (text: CR H8861-8862)
- H.Amdt.967 On agreeing to the McClintock amendment (A001) Agreed to without objection.
- H.Amdt.967 Amendment (A001) offered by Mr. McClintock. (consideration: CR H8862; text: CR H8862)
- Considered by unanimous consent. (consideration: CR H8861-8862)
- Committee on Natural Resources discharged.
- Mr. McClintock asked unanimous consent to discharge from committee and consider.
On September 5, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Federal Lands Discharged.
On July 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On July 19, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Sponsor