+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (8)
On February 26, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H1244-1245)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 443.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H1244-1246)
- Mr. Burgess moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On July 14, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On July 13, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (15)