+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (13)
On July 15, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 414 - 1 (Roll no. 476). (text: CR H5789-5790)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H5813-5814)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H. Res. 432.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5789-5793)
- Mr. Engel moved to suspend the rules and agree to the resolution, as amended.
On June 20, 2019 in the House:
- Committee Agreed to Seek Consideration Under Suspension of the Rules.
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 12, 2019 in the House:
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR H4440-4441)
On June 10, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (72)