+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (12)
- COMMUNICATION TO THE HOUSE - The House received a communication from Jerrold Nadler, Chairman of the Committee on the Judiciary. Chairman Nadler notified the House of the initiation by the Committee on the Judiciary of the following judicial proceedings pursuant to H. Res. 430: 1. In Re: Application of the Committee on the Judiciary, U.S. House of Representatives, for an Order Authorizing the Release of Certain Grand Jury Materials, Misc. no. 1:19-gj-00048-BAH filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on July 26, 2019. 2. Committee on the Judiciary, U.S. House of Representatives v. McGahn, No. 1:19-cv-2379 filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on August 7, 2019.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 229 - 191 (Roll no. 247). (text: CR H4411)
- The previous question was ordered pursuant to the rule.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 430.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 2740 and H. Res. 430. The resolution provides for one hour of debate on H.R. 2740, under a structured rule. The resolution provides for one hour of debate on H.Res. 430, under a closed rule.
- Considered under the provisions of rule H. Res. 431. (consideration: CR H4411-4423)
- Rule H. Res. 431 passed House.
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 27.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Rules. H. Rept. 116-108.
- Referred to the House Committee on Rules.
- Introduced in House
+ − Amendment
Pursuant to the provisions of H.Res. 431 the amendment in the nature of a substitute recommended by the Committee on Rules is considered adopted.