+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On July 12, 1990 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by voice vote.
- The previous question was ordered without objection.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On July 11, 1990 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 128.
- Rule provides for consideration of H.R. 5229 . The bill waives certain points of order. Measure will be read by section. Bill is open to amendments. It shall be in order to consider an amendment offered by Mr. Solomon and all points of order against said amendment for failure to comply with the provisions of clause 7 of rule XVI and clause 2 of rule XXI are waived.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 101-587, by Mr. Hall .
+ − Sponsor