+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (13)
On September 17, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution, as amended Agreed to by recorded vote: 238 - 183 (Roll no. 499).
- H.Amdt.694 On agreeing to the Collins (GA) amendment (A001) Agreed to by recorded vote: 237 - 187 (Roll no. 498).
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6110-6112)
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 238 - 179 (Roll no. 497). (consideration: CR H6109)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6109)
- POSTPONED PROCEEDINGS - At the conclusion of debate on H.Res. 420, the Chair put the question on ordering the previous question on the amendment and the resolution, and by voice vote, announced that the ayes had prevailed. Mr. Polis demanded the yeas and nays and the Chair postponed further proceedings on the question of ordering the previous question and on the amendment until later in the legislative day.
- H.Amdt.694 Amendment (A001) offered by Mr. Collins (GA). (consideration: CR H6095-6096; text: CR H6095-6096)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate on H. Res. 420.
- Considered as privileged matter. (consideration: CR H6090-6096; text of measure as reported in House: CR H6090-6091)
On September 16, 2015 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 58.
- The resolution provides for one hour debate on H.R. 348 and H.R. 758. The resolution provides that it shall be in order at any time on the legislative day of September 24, 2015, for the Speaker to entertain motions that the House suspend the rules.
- The House Committee on Rules reported an original measure, H. Rept. 114-261, by Mr. Collins (GA).
+ − Amendment
As of 12/11/2015 the purpose for this amendment has not been received.
+ − Votes (3)
+ − Sponsor