+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On May 8, 1996 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On agreeing to the resolution Agreed to by recorded vote: 224 - 187 .
- On ordering the previous question Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: 227 - 187 .
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with one hour of debate.
- Considered as privileged matter.
On May 2, 1996 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 214.
- Reported by the Committee on Rules. H. Rept. 104-551 .
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 7 - 4.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 1, 1996 in the House:
- Committee Hearings Held.
On April 29, 1996 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Rules.
+ − Vote
May 8, 1996: On Agreeing to the Resolution
- Yeas: 224
- Nays: 187
- Absent: 22
+ − Sponsor